These lovely gentlemen left Cavendish School 2 weeks ago. We asked them about their stay in Cavendish and we are happy to hear that they rate their experience very high. Here are some of their answers!
How long were you studying at Cavendish?
- Nuri (a student from Germany, 25 years old): From the 9th of January until 30th of March
- Abdulaziz (a student from Saudi Arabia, 36 years old): 3 months
On a scale of ten, how would you rate your English before you came to Cavendish?
- Nuri: 3
- Abdulaziz: 4
How would you rate your English now?
- Nuri: 8
- Abdulaziz: 6
How did your teachers help you to improve your English?
- Nuri: There is a test every Wednesday and my teacher always corrected my mistakes. It made me aware of the mistakes I make and I try not to make them anymore.
What did you most like about your stay and what made your stay enjoyable?
- Abdulaziz: School cooperation with students. The weather is lovely and students are nice!
- Nuri: I met new people from different countries and I visited lots of places such as Winchester, Portsmouth, Southampton, Swanage, Corfe Castle, Jurassic Coast, Salisbury and Christchurch. My host family was very friendly as well!
If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?
- Nuri: In Cavendish School you will be taught by good teachers and you will get good quality of teaching. Compared with other schools it offers very attractive price.
- Abdulaziz: I would recommend Cavendish School by saying everything was beautiful!
Thank you for your kind words and hope to see you in the future!